Art Reach is an arts and cultural charity with big ambitions. We are a diverse led organisation, based in Leicester, developing and delivering arts and cultural programmes with partners and through collaboration in Leicester and across the UK.
The Head of Programme and Engagement will be a senior member of the Art Reach team, with responsibility to develop and deliver across our programmes, festivals and engagement/participation programmes. This will include:
- Working with the Creative Director to develop, plan, programme and produce Journeys Festival International, Environmental Festival and Platforma programme, together with partners and stakeholders.
- Working with the Creative Director to lead on our participation, engagement and audience development programmes in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Audience Development and associated partners and stakeholders
This is a key leadership appointment, and the successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record in the delivery of successful large-scale, multi-content outdoor cultural programmes, events and festivals, as well as significant expertise in authentic engagement and participation for festivals.
For more information download the Full Application Pack here.
How to apply:
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Background Information, Job Description and Person Specification provided in the Full Application Pack here.
To apply, please send the following documents to Lorna Fulton, Creative Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A Cover Application Form >>Download here
2. Your CV
3. Maximum two page letter outlining your interest in applying for the job, and how you meet the person specification
4. Online Equal Opportunities monitoring form (Click to submit your form – will open in same window). This is submitted separately to your application and will be used for statistical monitoring purposes only.
We are happy to accept applications in alternative formats from applicants who, for reasons of disability, may find it difficult to fill in our standard form.
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Application Questions
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Equal Opportunities form
Please let us know if you require information in an alternative format.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 6 March 2023
Interviews: 14 March 2023