Art Reach is an arts and cultural charity with big ambitions. We are a diverse led organisation, based in Leicester, developing and delivering arts and cultural programmes with partners and through collaboration in Leicester and across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective coordination and implementation of administrative policies, systems and procedures that support the Art Reach business including health and safety and safeguarding
- Support the Executive Director and Finance Manager with financial record keeping as required such as helping to keep an appropriate record and audit trail for project activity
- Support the delivery of our festivals, event and programmes
- High quality support to team members that enables more marketing and income generating initiatives are prepared to support project and event initiatives
- The Art Reach office, communication systems, resources and archive function are efficiently supporting other Art Reach team members in their delivery role
For more information download the Full Application Pack here.
How to apply:
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Background Information, Job Description and Person Specification provided in the Full Application Pack here.
To apply, please send the following documents to Lorna Fulton, Creative Director, on email@example.com:
1. A Cover Application Form >>Download here
2. Your CV
3. Maximum two page letter outlining your interest in applying for the job, and how you meet the person specification
4. Online Equal Opportunities monitoring form (Click to submit your form – will open in new window). This is submitted separately to your application and will be used for statistical monitoring purposes only.
We are happy to accept applications in alternative formats from applicants who, for reasons of disability, may find it difficult to fill in our standard form.
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Application Questions
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Equal Opportunities form
Please let us know if you require information in an alternative format.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 8 May 2023
Interviews: 16 May 2023