Art Reach is an arts and cultural charity with big ambitions. We are a diverse led organisation, based in Leicester, developing and delivering arts and cultural programmes with partners and through collaboration in Leicester and across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
– Leading all finance procedures and systems (with clear audit trail) for optimum control and efficiency and ensuring staff are inducted and informed about processes in place.
– Ensuring compliance for financial systems for petty cash, Purchase Orders, credit card use, invoicing and record keeping are appropriate and effectively implemented.
– Supporting the reconciliation of Sage/Xero to the bank, reconciling petty cash, and company credit card payments, and control accounts as required
– Producing month end reports, e.g. Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet, cashflow and other financial reporting as required by the Board or Senior Management Team
– Preparation of monthly payroll for external payroll agency and managing HMRC returns (monthly and annual)
– Coordinating the preparation of year-end accounts and supporting material to facilitate independent audit/review and submission of accounts to Companies House (and the Charity Commission)
For more information download the Full Application Pack here.
How to apply:
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Background Information, Job Description and Person Specification provided in the Full Application Pack here.
To apply, please send the following documents to Stephen Munn, Interim Creative Director, on email@example.com:
1. A Cover Application Form >>Download here
2. Your CV
3. Maximum two page letter outlining your interest in applying for the job, and how you meet the person specification
4. Online Equal Opportunities monitoring form (Click to submit your form – will open in new window). This is submitted separately to your application and will be used for statistical monitoring purposes only.
We are happy to accept applications in alternative formats from applicants who, for reasons of disability, may find it difficult to fill in our standard form.
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Application Questions
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Equal Opportunities form
Please let us know if you require information in an alternative format.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm, Monday 19 June
Interviews: Wednesday 28 June