Art Reach is an arts and cultural charity with big ambitions. We are a diverse led organisation, based in Leicester, developing and delivering arts and cultural programmes with partners and through collaboration in Leicester and across the UK.
The Creative Producer role is key to the delivery of our festivals, events and engagement programmes. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Programme and Engagement to support, develop and deliver our festivals, events and programmes
- Working with the Head of Programme and Engagement to support, develop and deliver our engagement and participation programmes
Previous experience of producing, including large scale work- particularly in outdoor contexts- is important, together with experience of developing and delivering large scale participation and engagement programmes with communities and young people, in collaboration with our core and extended team. The role demands an organised and motivated individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively with our team and partners.
For more information download the Full Application Pack here.
How to apply:
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Background Information, Job Description and Person Specification provided in the Full Application Pack here.
To apply, please send the following documents to Lorna Fulton, Creative Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A Cover Application Form >>Download here
2. Your CV
3. Maximum two page letter outlining your interest in applying for the job, and how you meet the person specification
4. Online Equal Opportunities monitoring form (Click to submit your form – will open in new window). This is submitted separately to your application and will be used for statistical monitoring purposes only.
We are happy to accept applications in alternative formats from applicants who, for reasons of disability, may find it difficult to fill in our standard form.
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Application Questions
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Equal Opportunities form
Please let us know if you require information in an alternative format.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Tuesday 11 April 2023
Interviews: 18 and 19 April 2023