Art Reach is an arts and cultural charity with big ambitions. We are a diverse-led organisation, based in Leicester, developing and delivering arts and cultural programmes with partners and through collaboration in Leicester and across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as CEO for the company and together with the Executive Director, develop and implement the long-term Business Plan and annual budgets to ensure financial and operational stability
- Providing strong, inspirational and high-profile creative leadership to enable the company to achieve its artistic and strategic objectives as set out in our current Business Plan.
- Developing long term creative vision and planning to meet our big artistic ambitions for the period 2023-2026.
- Providing vision, mission, programmes and activities which deliver the ambitions of Arts Council England’s Let’s Create
- Delivering exceptional advocacy and communications for the company to support income generation (including through new event commissions/new business); fundraising, and maintaining the profile of Art Reach, as well as seeking partnerships and new opportunities, including in Leicester, the UK and Europe (and beyond).
For more information download the Full Application Pack here.
How to apply:
Before applying, please ensure you have read the Background Information, Job Description and Person Specification provided in the Full Application Pack here.
To apply, please send the following documents to Lorna Fulton, Creative Director, on email@example.com:
1. A Cover Application Form >>Download here
2. Your CV
3. Online Equal Opportunities monitoring form (Click to submit your form – will open in new window). This is submitted separately to your application and will be used for statistical monitoring purposes only.
We are happy to accept applications in alternative formats from applicants who, for reasons of disability, may find it difficult to fill in our standard form.
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Application Questions
- Written word document or video/audio answers to the Equal Opportunities form
Please let us know if you require information in an alternative format.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 1 May 2023
First Interviews: 12 May 2023
Second Interviews: 16 May 2023